Piper Twin Comanche
PA-30 & PA-39
Piper Parts Catalog/ Piper Parts Manual
Part Number 753-646 (PR770211) dated
with revision to September 1982.
The manual is 377 pages long.
PA-30 AND PA-39 SERIAL NUMBERS INFORMATION:
The following information should be kept in mind when ordering from this catalog:
a. The serial numbers of the aircraft covered by this Parts Catalog are as follows.
(1) Serial numbers of the 1963 PA-30 Models are 30-2 to 30-142 inclusive.
(2) Serial numbers of the 1964 PA-30 Models are 30-143 to 30-627 inclusive.
(3) Serial numbers of the 1965 PA-30 Models are 30-628 to 30-852, 30-854 to 30-901 inclusive.
(4) Serial numbers of the PA-30 Model "B" are 30-853, 30-902 to 30-1716, 30-1718 to 30-1744 inclusive.
(5) Serial numbers of the PA-30 Model "C" are 30-1717, 30-1745 to 30-2000 inclusive.
(6) Serial numbers of the PA-39 Model are 39-1 to 39-155 inclusive.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
SECTION I- WING GROUP
SECTION II- FUSELAGE GROUP
SECTION III- CHASSIS GROUP
SECTION IV- TAIL SURFACES GROUP
SECTION V- POWER PLANT GROUP
SECTION VI- FUEL SYSTEM GROUP
SECTION VII- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM GROUP
SECTION VIII- CONTROL SYSTEM GROUP
SECTION IX- ELECTRONICS GROUP
SECTION X- MISCELLANEOUS GROUP
No paypal account needed to purchase with credit card.
Downloaded immediately after payment
in .PDF Format!!
NOT A PRINTED MANUAL!